Name Hashim Muhammad
Nationality Sudanese, Married
- Bachelor of Arts, Dept. of Journalism & Information, with grade of good, from Omdurman Islamic University, Sudan in April 1980.
- Diploma of Business English, by correspondence, from Britain in August 1983, with Distinction.
- Diploma of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, by correspondence, from Britain in Feb. 1989 with Distinction.
- Diploma of Computer Basic Programming, by correspondence, from USA in Nov. 1989.
- International Telex Course from the Dept. of Posts & Telegraph, Sudan in 1979, with Excellent.
- UN Course on the Prevention of Harassment, Sexual Harassment and Abuse of Authority in the Workplace, on 11/05/2008.
- Arabic-English Translator for a Libyan-British Co. for (3) years, from 01/01/1981 up to 31/12/1983, Tripoli, Libya.
- Translator for Qatar Emiri Naval Forces from May 1986 up to Sept. 1993 for (7) years, Doha-Qatar. I have a Qatari driving license.
- Director/ Translator of a Legal Translation office in Doha, Qatar (Al-Nasr University Center) for (3) years during 1993 up to 1996.
- Joined Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), Qatar, 1996 in the capacity of a Senior Clerk then promoted to Executive Secretary to HMC Managing Director’s office. Afterwards I took the position of Purchasing Officer, where I followed up negotiation and signature of supply contracts between HMC and vendors for three years. Finally, I was promoted to Senior Translator for HMC from 25/07/2001 up to 31/01/2003, for one and half years.
- From 02 Dec. 2007 to 30th of June 2011 I was Web Journalist and Translator for the UN Radio Miraya FM, Khartoum-Sudan.
I translate to South Sudan Arabic “Known as Juba Arabic”.